Now create the project as:
- "Start" - "All Programs" - "Microsoft Visual Studio 2010".
- "File" - "New Project" - "C#" - "Empty Project" (to avoid adding a master page).
- Provide the Project name such as "ConvertLinqResultToDataTable" or another as you wish and specify the location.
- Then right-click on Solution Explorer and select "Add New Item" then select Default.aspx page.
- Drag and drop One Button and Grid view to bind the records after creating the data table from LINQ query.
I hope this article is useful for all readers, if you have any suggestion then please contact me including beginners also.