- The values of two variable are swapped with each other without creating a new storage location for the variables
- After the swapping of the values of the two variables then before swapped values are need to be remain in that variable.
- Open Visual Studio from "Start" - - "All programs" -- "Microsoft Visual Studio".
- Then go to to "File" -> "New" -> "Project..." then select "Visual C#" -> "Windows" -> "Console application".
- Then specify the name, "SwappingNum", or whatever name you wish and the location of the project and click on the "OK" button. The new project is created.
I hope it is useful for all beginners and other readers. If you have any suggestion regarding this article then please contact me.