- X Axis: the horizontal line of the chart termed the X axis
- Y Axis: the vertical line of the chart termed the Y axis
- AlternetText: Sets the alternate text when the image is not available
- Annotation: Stores the chart annotations
- AntiAliasing: sets a value that determines whether anti-aliasing is used when text and graphics are drawn
- BackGradientStyle: sets the orientation for the background gradient for the Chart control. Also determines whether a gradient is used, the default is None
- Backcolor: sets the background color for a chart, the default color is White
- BackImage: sets the background image for the chart control.
- BackHatchStyle: sets the hatching style for the chart control, the default is None.
- Height: Sets the height for the chart control
- Width: Sets the width for the chart control
- Palette: Sets the style with the color for the chart control, the default style is Chocolate.
- PaletteCustomColors: Sets the custom color for the chart control.
- Series: Sets the series collection for the chart control
- Legends: Sets the series of legends to the chart
Step 1: Create the table for the chart data
Step: 2 Create Web ApplicationNow create the project using the following:
- "Start" - "All Programs" - "Microsoft Visual Studio 2010".
- "File" - "New Project" - "C#" - "Empty Project" (to avoid adding a master page).
- Provide the project a name such as UsingPieChart or another as you wish and specify the location.
- Then right-click on Solution Explorer and select "Add New Item" then select Default.aspx page.
- Drag and Drop a Chart control from the ToolBox onto the Default.aspx page.
- Change the connection string in the web.config file to specify your server location.