- DataTable records can be read or write i.e we can edit ,delete and insert the data into DataTable.
- We can create empty DataTable and later on insert the records into the DataTable.
- We can clone the data of DataTable.
- Its uses the storage space to store the data.
- We can not be hide row or column of DataTable.
- DataView is readonly means we can only select records.
- It can not be created empty because DataView created from DataTable .
- DataView data is populated from DataTable by reference so it does not consume any space .
- DataView is used for sorting ,filtering the records without making changes into the original data.
- We Can hide or show row or column of DataView.
I hope this article is useful for all readers. If you have a suggestion then please contact me.