- By changing the number of parameters used.
- By changing the order of parameters.
- By using different data types for the parameters.
- Method overriding is only possible in derived class not within the same class where the method is declared.
- Only those methods are overrides in the derived class which is declared in the base class with the help of virtual keyword or abstract keyword.
- 10 and 500
I hope this article is useful for all students and beginners. If you have any suggestion related to this article then please contact me.