- Start - All Programs - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- File - New Website - C# - Empty website (to avoid adding a master page)
- Give the web site a name such as Bind DropDownList or whatever you wish and specify the location
- Then right-click on Solution Explorer - Add New Item - Default.aspx page
- Drag and drop one dropdownlist in the <form> Section of the Default.aspx page
Now switch to "View Code" and declare the NameSpace at the top of the Default.aspx.cs page as in:
Now run the application, the output will be as in the following::
From the preceding all examples we have learned how to bind the DropDownList with month names without database.I hope this article is useful for all readers.