- "Start" - "All Programs" - "Microsoft Visual Studio 2010".
- "File" - "New Project" - "C#" - "Empty Web Application" (to avoid adding a master page).
- Provide the web site a name such as "VotingApp" or another as you wish and specify the location.
- Then right-click on Solution Explorer - "Add New Item" - "Default.aspx page".
- Drag and drop two buttons, three labels and one Radio Button list
- Don't forget to create the text file for storing votes.
Now from all the preceding examples, we have learned how to create a voting application in ASP.Net C# and depending on your requirements you can change the logic. I hope you have enjoyed reading this article. If you have any suggestion regarding this article then please contact me.