In this article, we will learn how to generate a QR code using ASP.NET Core MVC. Let's learn step by step by creating an ASP.NET Core application.
- Start then All Programs and select "Microsoft Visual Studio 2019".
- Once the Visual Studio Opens, Then click on Continue Without Code.
- Then Go to Visual Studio Menu, click on File => New Project then choose ASP.NET Core Web App (Model-View-Controller) Project Template.
- Then define the project name, location of the project, Target Framework, then click on the create button.
Step 1: Add QRCoder Nuget Package Reference
- Right click on the Solution Explorer, find Manage NuGet Package Manager and click on it
- After as shown into the image and type in search box "QRCoder"
- Select QRCoder as shown into the image
- Choose version of QRCoder library and click on install button