- "Start" -> "All Programs" -> "Microsoft Visual Studio 2010".
- "File" -> "New Project" -> "C#" -> "Empty Project" (to avoid adding a master page).
- Provide the website a name such as "DisplayingFormDataUsingWebAPI" or another as you wish and specify the location.
- Then right-click on the Solution Explorer -> "Add New Item" -> Add Web Form.
- Drag and drop three text boxes and one Button onto the <form> section of the Default.aspx page.
Step 3 : Create Property Class
- Do a proper validation such as date input values when implementing.
- Make the changes in the web.config file depending on your server details for the connection string.